- 39 Years of Combined Real Estate Experience
- Certified Senior Specialist (CSP) Designation
- Graduate Realtor's Institute (GRI) Designation
- Jonathan has a BA from the University of Illinois, a MA from the University of Chicago, and a JD from Seattle University School of Law
- National Association of Realtors Member for 30 Years
- 2004 Selectee of Seattle Magazine’s “Five Star: Best In Client Satisfaction” award in the greater Seattle area
- Sensitized to the needs of both Buyers and Sellers, while maintaining a perspective with market changes and trends
- Proven plan and approach to marketing that gets results for Buyers and Sellers
- Relocation Specialists with over 20 years of experience working with Buyers and Sellers moving in and out of the Puget Sound Area
- Member of the John L. Scott Foundation, benefiting children's healthcare facilities.
For 39-plus combined years we have successfully served the needs of buyers and sellers in South King County. We have been in the top 5% of agents in our office and the top 10% of all John L. Scott agents company wide. We are dynamic, enthusiastic and highly motivated. We have a strong sense of our ethical responsibilities to all our clients, proven by the fact that over 90% of our business comes from repeat and referral clients. Your real estate needs are our top priority.
Sold by Berkshire Hathaway HS NW
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc
Sold by John L. Scott, Inc
Sold by Best Choice Realty LLC
John L. Scott - KMS
As an office who's an expert in this local area, we bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. We are eager to serve you. Here are some of the things We can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! We can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. We can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. We can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.